DailyCare Biomedical Inc., warrants to the original end users that all its ECG products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below: DailyCare Biomedical will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by DailyCare Biomedical without charge for parts and labor, and DailyCare Biomedical will either replace it with a new one or repair it to be functionally equivalent to a new one. This limited warranty does not cover any damage to all products that result from:
- Improper installation, accidents, or negligence
- Abuse, misuse, any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God. It also does not extend to any product.
- Carrying an incorrect, damaged, or unclear product serial number
- Purchased from an unauthorized reseller or retailer.
- Proof of the place and the date of purchase. (Invoice or Warranty Card).
- Products must bear DailyCare Biomedical labels.
- Undamaged outward appearance.
- All ECG devices such as ReadMyHeart, InstantCheck, CheckMyHeart is one year warranty from purchase day. (If the user can not provide the proof of the date of purchase, the duration will be counted from the day of device delivery.)