Product Related reference & Support
Please surf our HRV website http://www.dchrv.com/
2. Display Panel
1) Electrode gel pad. These pads can be purchased at qualified local drug stores.
2) AAA alkaline battery. CheckMyHeart needs two batteries to operate.
1. Insert batteries
- Slide the battery cover in the direction of the arrow.
- Install two “LR03 / AAA” size batteries so the + (positive) and - (negative) polarities match the polarities of the battery compartment as indicated.
- Replace the battery cover in the direction of the arrow.
2. Set and Adjust Date and Time
Please make sure you set the right date and time before using the device. Adjust the date and time when needed. The date and time are important information as the recorded file name.
- When the device is on, use a paperclip to press hidden button that is right side of button to reset.
- Pressbutton to select month/day/time.
- Pressbutton to adjust value.
3. Taking a Measurement
If you need bigger and more beautiful the ECG signal, we recommend you refer to in the following measuring method:
|Attach red ECG electrode on your right arm away from the joint, then attach the other blue ECG electrode on the left leg away from the joint.|
|Attach red ECG electrode on your breastbone, then attach the other blue ECG electrode on the left lower 5th or 6th rib.|
|Attach red ECG electrode on your right arm away from joint, then attach the other blue ECG electrode on the left lower 5th or 6th rib.|
- Both auxiliary electrode and USB sockets on the device are to be used only with the standard accessoriesprovided.
- Please do not connect device with computer via USB cable during the measurement.
The manufacturer has the right to change any content, specification and function without any notification.